Members Will Now Receive Access to Deep Travel Discounts, Exclusive Deals and Additional Free Products and Services
DALLAS – August 17, 2015 In addition to saving money on your favorite activities, ACTIVE Network® has just launched several new benefits that offer ACTIVE Advantage members access to deep travel discounts, exclusive deals and free products and services that can add up to hundreds of dollars in savings each year. ACTIVE Advantage is the premium consumer membership program of ACTIVE Network, created to reward its members with reduced registration fees for events and activities as well the opportunity to benefit from a myriad of savings and discounts. ACTIVE continues to add new members-only benefits to its program, including four recently launched offers:
- Deep travel discounts using Trebeca, a leading member-based, discount travel site for hotels, car rentals, cruise deals and more – with no booking fees. Trebeca reports that its service beats hotel rates offered by other major travel sites 85% of the time and can save members as much as 70% on hotel rates and as much as 50% on car rental rates. ACTIVE Advantage members now receive access to Trebeca’s travel site at no additional cost.
- A special, one-time free gift offer from Shutterfly. ACTIVE Advantage members now have the opportunity to receive a special gift from leading digital photo publisher Shutterfly.
- Free, one-year magazine subscription. ACTIVE Advantage members now have the opportunity to enroll in a one-year magazine subscription valued as much as $50, from 14 top publications that are focused on running, health, fitness and more.
- VIP-only ACTIVE Network customer support number just for you. Cut to the front of the line if you call ACTIVE about your event registration or if you prefer to call ACTIVE to redeem your ACTIVE Advantage discounts.
“We’re pleased to share these exciting new benefits with our ACTIVE Advantage members, which offer the potential to save them hundreds of dollars,” said Greg Ingino, chief information officer at ACTIVE Network. “These are tremendously valuable additions to the ACTIVE Advantage membership program. Stay tuned as we release even more news during the coming weeks, including a new mobile iPhone app and a new, top secret race benefit.”
To enroll in ACTIVE Advantage, registrants on ACTIVE.com can select a 30-day free trial membership as part of registering for select events or activities, or, alternatively, anyone can sign up anytime for a 30-day 99¢ trial membership at our newly designed web site, www.advantage.active.com. Following the expiration of the trial membership period, a member may continue to access the ACTIVE Advantage exclusive member benefits as part of an annual paid membership that costs only $64.95.
In addition to the newly-added benefits just described, ACTIVE Advantage members also enjoy:
- Access to free and discounted entry fees to qualified races and events
- $0 processing fees for thousands of events and activities on ACTIVE.com
- Up to $20 in registration rebates for certain events
- A 5th ACTIVE.com qualified event or activity registration for free each year enrolled as an ACTIVE Advantage member (up to $65 value)
- 15% off all purchases on ACTIVE GearUp
- Free training plans
- $30 off event photos for certain events
- Free All Trails Pro membership ($50 value)
- Chances to win gear, gift cards and other prizes in monthly giveaways and sweepstakes
More information about all these offers can be found at www.advantage.active.com
About ACTIVE Network
ACTIVE Network® is the leading global marketplace for activities and events, connecting participants and activity organizers, while offering unparalleled business intelligence through our industry-leading data solutions and insights platform that helps organizers drive increased participation and revenue. ACTIVE Network annually processes nearly 100 million registrations and more than $3B in payments for over 47,000 organizers and 200,000 activities and events worldwide. Our enterprise-level ACTIVEWorks® platform offers organizers leading-edge SaaS technology that streamlines the administration of activities and events. Our ACTIVE Network Activity Cloud® platform combines data analytics and business intelligence tools to provide actionable insights that help organizers better manage their events and increase participation. Founded in 1999, ACTIVE Network is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. For more information, please visit ACTIVEnetwork.com and follow us on Twitter.
# # #
© 2015 Active Network, LLC and/or its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved. ACTIVE Network, ACTIVE.com, ACTIVE Net, ACTIVEWorks and ACTIVE Network Activity Cloud are registered trademarks of ACTIVE Network, LLC. Activity and Participant Management and ACTIVEkids are trademarks of ACTIVE Network, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Media Contact Information: