DENVER, Colo. - Oct. 1, 2001 - To provide an easy and fully integrated online registration solution for the recreation management needs of multi-site organizations, RecWare announced it is now shipping its new RecWare Safari v3.0. Safari v3.0, which is already in use at several recreation and park agencies, features the company's superior single application design and now enables recreation professionals to easily offer online registration without the need for complicated and expensive infrastructure, maintenance or investments such as a secure credit card processing platform.
"Safari software has always represented the most advanced technology for the park and recreation market," explained Duane Harlan, RecWare's founder and president. "Our latest version not only draws on the strength of Safari's proven, single application design and powerful client/server functionality but also incorporates several new innovations to provide our customers the best in recreation management solutions."
Organizations are already taking advantage of Safari' new features, including several new customers: Mt. Lebanon Park and Recreation System in Pittsburgh, the City of Sterling Heights Parks & Recreation Department in Michigan, and the Town of Windsor in Connecticut.
With enhancements to core functions such as activity registration, facility reservation, membership/pass management and financial reporting, Safari v3.0 provides the following features:
- Single Application Design - this innovative design allows every team member to use the same application for every function, moving between functions without opening and closing programs or swapping between modules.
- Client/Server Functionality - this powerful functionality allows organizations with multiple offices to quickly and smoothly communicate information.
- ProActive Online Registration - this new feature enables organizations to implement an easy, hosted registration solution while avoiding infrastructure costs, hassles, maintenance and investments.
- League Scheduling - fully integrated into Safari, this new feature is easy to use and quickly generates schedules, while balancing location, time and individual team preferences in seconds.
- Inventory Control - for organizations that stock and sell merchandise in pro shops, gyms or aquatic centers, this new feature provides inventory tracking capabilities to ensure the best purchasing decisions.
- Financial Reporting - organizations can now pull reports to track customers, payment methods, cash, check or charge.
- Performance and Speed Enhancements ¡V enhanced speed for high-performance system operation.
For a limited time, existing Safari users can take advantage of special pricing for v3.0. For more information, visit www.recware.com, e-mail email@example.com, or call 1-888-732-9273.
RecWare, part of The Active Network, has provided award-winning recreation management software solutions to the city and municipal recreation market for more than a decade. With products such as RecWare Safari, RecWare Pro and ProActive, professionals can access the industry's best recreation management technologies to automate activity registration, facility reservation, point of sale management, league scheduling, financial management, and to offer Internet registration. To learn more about the RecWare product family, visit www.recware.com or call 1-888-732-9273. For more information about The Active Network and its network of online and offline properties, visit www.theactivenetwork.com.